Thursday, April 7, 2011

Howdy ya'll!

I jest, I am stuck in Texas after living my entire life in Michigan. I hope someone actually finds the time to read this blog. My name is Rose and as an English major, Wiccan, and seeker of the mysteries of the universe, I thought it would be good to share some of my thoughts on Wicca and other esoteric topics as I complete my book of shadows. Maybe someone out there will find it helpful or maybe someone will share their thoughts with me and I will find help. It's always been hard finding people of like mind that weren't either totally crazy or totally misled. Now, I realize I titled my blog "Wiccan Minus the Fluff", but I don't intend to bash people who would be considered "fluffy-bunnies", I intend to put some thoughts out there that might be merely not investigated enough and I hope to find people of like mind.

Blessed Be!

No comments:

Post a Comment